Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Our newest addition to the West Ham squad is Papa Buoba Diop who is a well known Fifa world cup player, coming off of a well-played season at AEK Athens, a Greek club. He will be playing at the midfield spot, which gives us more opportunity for a positive offensive season. I think that coach Sam Allardyce is targeting more offensive players now because West Ham's defense this season is already pretty brilliant. It's obvious that the Hammers are making an attempt to rise back to the premier league, I don't think that any other team in the npower championship league has gotten these many players, and maybe that will be key to west ham winning a top spot in this league. We will see after the teams international brake, and training how they will come back and play against Portsmouth, September 10th. As west Ham supporters we can only hope that the new team will be able to cooperate with each other, and make adjustments so that the new players will feel comfortable with the rest of the squad, which they have proven to do successfully so far. I am very excited to see how this season will play out, and I am really looking forward to the West Ham v Millwall match on the 17th of September, should be a very interesting game. For more information, on the team and transfers you can click this link to view the teams homepage, which covers everything about the mighty Hammers! http://www.whufc.com/page/Home/0,,12562,00.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment